BED AND... BREAKFAST! - local specialities for breakfast
Start the day with a rich buffet breakfast with sweet and savory specialties. We serve it every morning in our original long-shaped breakfast room, with local and “fresh from the oven” products.
On sunny days breakfast can be enjoyed also on the outdoor patio, surrounded by jasmine flowers and their perfume.
BUFFET BREAKFAST- During the week the buffet breakfast is served from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. On Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 8 to 10 a.m.
Every day you can choose from:
- Cappuccino, expresso coffee, American coffee, hot chocolate
- fruit juice, tea and infusions
- selection of local cheese and cold cuts
- eggs and different kinds of patè
- various bread types
- cereals, cornflakes and muesli
- natural yogurt to mix with fruits of the forest
- fresh fruit and home-made fruit-salad
- dried fruit and mixed organic seeds
- croissant, pies, cakes and small pastries
- selection of local jams and honey
BED AND... BREAKFAST- If you love your lie-in, well, don't worry: you can enjoy it in Marostica too! We will be glad to offer you coffee/tea/cappuccino with a sweet or savoury snack when you wake-up or you can have breakfast served in your room at the time you prefer.
If you have any particular dietary requirement (celiac disease, food intollerances, etc.), please inform us when making the reservation so that we can satisfy your needs.
Only here you can find:
- Best available rates and offers
- Buffet Breakfast included in the rate
- free private parking space
- 10% discount at Restaurant Cuori
- Free city bike
- children stay for free up to 3 years old
to choose Due Mori
- It is the only hotel inside Marostica’s medieval walls
- Rooms with a view of the medieval town and castles
- Monica is a professional tourist guide
- Wide rooms furnished with natural materials
- Private car park and city-bikes