A SMALL BIKE HOTEL - free bikes for your cycling holidays in Italy
Set at the foot of the hills, with the Alps and the Dolomites on one side and the plain on the other, Marostica is the perfect starting point for cycling holidays in northern Italy. The city has various times hosted the Giro d'Italia and is loved both by professional cyclists and amateurs.
FREE BIKES- If you book on this website, we offer you free use of our 21-gear city-bikes, equipped with basket and lock. If you book through other channels, you can rent your bike by payment for half or full day rides.
BIKERS AMENITIES– With the city-bike we will provide you also with a map of the area, a bike bag and a lock. If you bring your own bicycle you can use our indoor garage for free and rely upon our laundry service for washing your technical clothing. Near the hotel there is a bicycle mechanic and a shop specialised in cycling gear.
BIKING AMONG MEDIEVAL TOWNS AND VINEYARDS– If you are planning cycling holidays in Italy, the Cycling among lovely medieval towns package is perfect for you. You can go from Marostica to Bassano del Grappa, cycling on secondary, low-traffic, roads. You don't need to worry about anything: we will give you the bikes and the itinerary
Only here you can find:
- Best available rates and offers
- Buffet Breakfast included in the rate
- free private parking space
- 10% discount at Restaurant Cuori
- Free city bike
- children stay for free up to 3 years old
to choose Due Mori
- It is the only hotel inside Marostica’s medieval walls
- Rooms with a view of the medieval town and castles
- Monica is a professional tourist guide
- Wide rooms furnished with natural materials
- Private car park and city-bikes