It is difficult to indicate a single set price
for the personalised tours as the tours may vary, not just according to the number of participants, the duration of the visit and the type of route, but also according to the particular requirements and interests specified to me.
I would therefore prefer to include the price within the programme I shall send to you which will contain all the information about the visit.
to the museums/villas/monuments are not included in the visit price and must be paid on the premises.
Some locations offer reduced ticket prices for individuals accompanied by an authorised tourist guide. Others require a minimum number of participants. This varies from place to place.
The duration of the guided visit
will vary according to your interests and to the pre-chosen route.
The most requested visits are:
- half day (2 and a half hours)
- extended half day (4 hours)
- full day (8 consecutive hours)
However, should the time at your disposal differ from the above, we will take account of this in the programme and will make sure you have the opportunity to make the most of every second.
The main authorised meeting places
for groups arriving in coaches are:
- in VICENZA, in Viale Roma
, in Viale Giuriolo
or at Monte Berico
- in BASSANO DEL GRAPPA, in Viale delle Fosse
or in Viale de Gasperi
- in MAROSTICA, in Viale Stazione
or in Via Manin
For other destinations, I will agree the meeting place with you each time.
For individuals, the meeting point will be set in a place which is suitable to the type of planned route, if possible, close to a public car park or to places which are easily accessible by car.
In both cases, upon request, I can come to collect you at your hotel. Things to be aware of:
- In the tours for individuals which involve travelling outside the town centre, I will come with you in your car. In the event that you don’t have your car with you, I will drive you in my 5-seater Volkswagen Sharan, with a supplement which will be proportional to the journey made.
- Where the tour involves entrance to monuments/attractions which are not open to the public or are at different times to the normal opening times, it will not be possible to alter along the way what is planned.
- If you also wish to visit places for which I do not hold the professional guide qualification, I will personally contact a tour guide colleague who will be available to accompany you.
- The tour can be cancelled up to 3 days before the planned date without any cancellation fee being charged. If the service is cancelled between 72 and 24 hours before the meeting, 50% of the agreed price will be charged. If cancelled within 24 hours of the meeting, the full cost of the programme will be charged.